Brie Bites Appetizer - a 4 ingredient, 5 minute recipe! This is always a crowd pleaser, something pop-able, easy to eat and requires no utensils (you'll be the host's favorite guest)! This recipe is not Gluten Free and does have nuts, so you'll want to be sure that this is appropriate for the event! I keep these ingredients stocked at all times for easy access to this recipe.
- Cupcake pan or mini muffin pan
- Small cup or round cookie cutter
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 wedge of brie
- Jam of your choice
- mixed nuts (chopped)
- Roll out puff pastry
- Use a cup to cut puff pastry in rounds
- Put the puff pastry rounds into the cupcake pan
- Add a small slice of brie
- Spoon the jam over the brie
- Sprinkle mixed nuts on top
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until puff pastry is done
If you prepare this Brie Bites Appetizer recipe be sure to share your experience with #northdetailcooks on Instagram!